The pre-requisite of success of employee education and development is a detailed analysis of the client’s needs on grounds of which is the whole process planned and prepared. My moral and professional duty is to manage the whole project so that it not only satisfy the client’s needs, expectations and objectives but also helps the client save time, energy and financial means.
The whole process consists of:
- High-quality analysis of needs by means of a questionnaire.
- Audits, surveys, analyses
- mystery shopping, calling, writing
- development centres
- 360-degree feedback
- employee testing
- audits, surveys.
- Complete elaboration of a turnkey educational and development system.
- Design of individual courses.